This WordPress Plugin let you set a wide range of conditions (like minimum/maximum quantity of total items and/or a minimum amount in the WooCommerce cart) to get Free Shipping.
This is a plugin for WooCommerce, it adds a new standard shipping method inside shipping zones. Its sufficient to activate and configure it (30 seconds!) to get it working.
Bonus feature: Set a motivational phrase to be shown above the cart, to encourage users to reach the minimum amount to get free shipping.
See the screenshot to check the full list of available conditions.
- Fix: method not showing on old pre-shipping-zones install
- Shipping Zones are now supported – WARNING: Old settings will be not imported into shipping zones, old users will have to setup free shipping conditions from scratch.
- FIX: Syntax compliance with WooCommerce 3+ to avoid a warning message
- FIX: Syntax compliance with newer versions of WooCommerce to avoid a warning message
- FIX: Products without categories now deactivate free shipping when a category restriction is set
- FIX: A problem with the previous update (1.47) corrupted a file. This is an hotfix update.
- FIX: Free shipping for new customers without previous orders where not activated on some WooCommerce versions (thanks to user aureamx)
- NEW: Now you can choose one or more categories that always allow free shipping, even if there are also products from other categories in the cart
- NEW: Added support for WPML translation of the motivational phrase and of the title of the shipping method (requires WPML 3.2.7 or newer)
- Added support for WordPress MU websites (thanks to user testhelvig)
- FIX: A minimal form validation to the “Countries” field was added (thanks to user hyper24 for reporting this!)
- FIX: Some incompatibilities with Chinese (and maybe other non-latin languages) have been fixed. * Thanks to user Lokshu for the bug report.
- FIX/NEW: Now the shipping method names listed in “Don’t remove these shipping methods” setting are human-friendly.
- FIX: Fixed a bug introduced in version 1.36 (minimum amount was matched too early for carts with more items, when no “minimum item count” was not set) Thanks to user Panhang for the bug report.
- FIX: On some WordPress + WooCommerce installations, minimum amount didn’t trigger free shipping with multiple quantities of same product in the cart. Thank to user Davesev for the bug report.
- NEW: Option to exclude virtual and downloadable products from the count of the minimum amount/quantity to get free shipping (default: true) Thank to user Dissentia for the suggestion.
- NEW: Now you can customize the background color of the motivational message.
- NEW: Added a maximum cart weight setting.
- NEW: You can now specify one or more product categories for free shipping.
- FIX: Some formal fixes to avoid PHP warnings.
- FIX: Now the plugin ZIP pack is directly installable from the WordPress admin interface.
- NEW: Now you can choose to set the required quantity as a MAXIMUM quantity, so the value you set can work as an UNDER/OVER condition.
- NEW: Set a motivational phrase to be shown above the cart, to encourage users to reach the minimum amount to get free shipping.
- Now you can block selected states or provinces from free shipping. For example you can set free shipping for the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
- FIX: Solved a bug that produced an “invalid shipping method” on some WooCommerce installations when trying to proceed to payment.
- Added the possibility to define a minimum amount to get free shipping.
- Initial release.