Content Timeline – Responsive WordPress Plugin
Content timeline is powerful and lightweight responsive WordPress plugin, best for displaying any organized content. It is fully customizable, and easily implementable with any js script, video, flash etc. Well structured code, and wide ranged API functions make it simple to get started and flexible for customization.
How does the Content Timeline work:
- Take any content
- Sort it by date
- Call function
- You are ready to go!
Content Timeline can easily be modified to suit your needs. It has 30 elements places that can be activated on the left side of the timeline and 30 more on the right side of the timeline and you can add unlimited number of groups and items. In this preview we have displayed content that is sorted by date, but you can use whatever system you like.
- Responsive design
- SWIPE function
- Ability to hide controls
- Ability to hide timeline
- Ability to hide the years/months and only display the timeline
- Ability to rename the elements (dots)
- 50+ settings for customizing
- Keyboard binded
- Flexible both in design and functionality
- Included easing effects
- 7 embedded script control methods
- Intuitive design
- Fully flexible
- Fully interactive timeline
- More then one element can be connected to a single dot
- Shadow that surrounds elements that are under the same dot