Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress v4.9.5 free download
In Greek mythology, Echo (from ἦχος (ēchos), meaning “sound”) was an Oread who fell in love with Zeus. She loved spreading the word about her love. Like Echo, this plugin will automatically “speak” on your blog with rich content blog posts using RSS feed sources.
What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge RSS feed based post generator autoblogging plugin that uses the SimplePie API to turn your website into a autoblogging or even a money making machine!
You can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any blog that has a public RSS Feed available. All RSS feed versions are supported, from 0.9 to 2.0.
Also, you can automatically generate unlimited number of custom RSS feeds. These rules can generate RSS feeds from:
- Your latest posts published on your blog.
So, the plugin’s main features are:
- RSS Feeds -> Blog Posts
- Blog Posts -> RSS Feeds
Two for the price of one!
Some example use cases:
- Hot news sites (using any combination of RSS feed news sources)
- Coronavirus news sites
- Trump news sites
- Brexit news sites
- War related news sites
- Super Bowl news sites
- The possibilities are endless
Main plugin features:
Echo RSS Post Generator is a powerful WordPress autoblogging tool with many features to help you automate your WordPress blog posts. Most aspects of Echo RSS Post Generator are highly configurable and easy to customize through the plugin admin pages. Below is a summary of our major features:
RSS Feed Sources
- Configure multiple RSS feed sources with the ability to enable or disable individual feeds.
- Support for RSS 0.9, 0.91, 0.92, 1.0, 2.0, and Atom 0.3 and 1.0 feeds.
- Integrated feed caching, HTTP Conditional GET support, and support for GZIP-compression to improve performance and reduce bandwidth usage.
- Support for dozens of RSS modules including Dublin Core, GeoRSS, ITunes, Media RSS, RSS 1.0 Content, W3C WGS84 Basic GEO, XML 1.0, and XHTML 1.0.
- RSS Feed autodiscovery–if you don’t know the exact feed URL, just enter the page address and Echo RSS Post Generator will find it for you.
- Ability to override the automatically extracted feed data, such as author or source, with your own static values or values.
- Set the default post status to Published, Pending, Draft, or Private
Automated Feed Processing
- Process feeds automatically using built-in pseudo cron feature so an external scheduler is not required.
- Allow other feeds to notify your autoblog of updates using an XML-RPC ping.
- Set a range of intervals for random update scheduling.
- Manually process all feeds or one feed at a time.
- Disable cron operations without disabling the entire plugin.
- Configure individual feeds to update every time Echo RSS Post Generator runs or after every each number of runs you set.
- Include all posts from each feed, set a limit on posts added per feed, or have Echo RSS Post Generator import partial content from feeds, based on a percentage you set.
- Automatically create text-only excerpts based on number of words, sentences, or paragraphs.
- Blacklist words from posts (banned words). Excellent way to block sites with spammy content, invalid HTML, or to allow webmasters to exclude their site from your blog.
- Block posts based on a set of required words – skip posts if they do not contain words you define.
- Duplicate post checking based on title and/or URL.
- Feed-specific filtering based on all words, any words, exact phrase, or none of the words specified.
- Feed-specific search and replace features using regular expressions to rewrite words, URLs, fix invalid content, replace affiliate IDs, etc.
- Truncate or filter out posts with long titles.
WordPress Categories and Tags
- Assign each feed to one or more blog categories or subcategories or have Echo RSS Post Generator automatically create and assign new categories to posts.
- Search each post for existing blog categories and add them as additional categories or as tags on the post.
- Visits the original URL to extract full content not found in the feed using our own powerful readability engine–an important SEO feature that will load your blog with quality content.
- Include categories from the original post and add missing categories to your blog if you choose.
- Provide a list of tags to randomly add to each post to increase the density of long tail phrases and other targeted keywords.
- Specify the author to use for new posts, assign a random author or use the name of the original author.
- Use additional author information from your blog when adding new posts.
- Post templates let you select your desired post format to ensure variety and to accommodate any number of site requirements.
- Apply different post templates to each of your feeds.
- Insert variables from the post, original feed, or any values you define.
- Random Sentence Generator to add variety to each post.
- Include images, video and other content in your blog posts using an embedded video players.
- Build custom post templates to use with affiliate and other non-standard feed formats.
- Include text-only summaries or entire feed content as your post.
- Custom fields allow you to create your own post variables and include items as additional custom fields fin WordPress.
- Automatic image and logo extraction.
- Include any elements from the original feed based on dozens of supported RSS modules.
- And of course, you can simply show the original feed content untouched.
- Takes advantage of internal tagging and category engines to ensure strong keyword coverage and site navigation.
- Full integration with WordPress security and user permission features.
- Attribute posts to WordPress authors when incoming posts use that author’s name.
- Automatically adds fields for images, videos, and thumbnails to support a variety of premium themes.
And even more
- Set the HTTP Referer and User-Agent strings to use when visiting the original sites to advertise your site or provide opt-out instructions or contact info to other webmasters.
- Huge speed and performance improvements over similar plugins.
- PHP source code included.
- Support forum and e-mail support for all validated customers.
- Free version updates included, lifetime.
Other plugin features:
- v4.9.2 update: Added full support for Google Alerts RSS feeds
- v4.8.0 update: Ability to shorten outgoing (post source) links (and monetize them), using Shorte.st link shortener service – example of shortened link
- v4.6.1 update: Added the ability to publish post featured images to generated feeds
- v4.6.1 update: Added the ability to publish images from galleries found inside posts
- v4.6.1 update: Added the ability to import image galleries from imported posts
- v4.6.1 update: Added the ability to attach images to posts
- Unique (on the market) feature: import any custom field from any RSS feed content. More details, here.
- get full article content for posts from the feeds
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – built-in, The Best Spinner, WordAI, SpinRewriter – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- shortcode to list all posts generated by this plugin: [echo-list-posts type => ‘any’, order => ‘ASC’, ‘orderby’ => ‘date’, ‘posts’ => 50, ‘category’ => ’’, ‘ruleid’ => ’’]
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- update posts if they are already posted (and posts are still in the feed)
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page or any custom post type
- embeds videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, IGN, Ustream.tv and DailyMotion RSS feeds
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- option to automatically delete generated posts after a period of time
- RSS Feed Generator – make unlimited fully customizable RSS Feeds
- detailed plugin activity logging