The Walker is a Google Street View plugin for WordPress that provides panoramic 360 degree views from designated roads throughout its coverage area. This is a simple and useful Elementor widget for adding street panorama using Google Map API to your page or post and does not require any coding knowledge.
As a view source can be used specific coordinates or panorama ID. It takes a few minutes to get and enter the necessary data of the specific place and the panorama is displayed on your site. The Elementor widget has many options that allow you to manage even small details. You can specify the horizontal/vertical street view angle and zoom. Among other useful features: the width and height map customization, compass display, fullscreen display, motion tracking control for mobiles, autorotation and much more. The Walker plugin can be useful for any kind of site like Portfolio, blog, corporate website, creative agency, real estate listing or commerce.
To better understand the capabilities of the widget, we included 5 templates to the package. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you a quick start in a few clicks.
The widget has straightforward style settings that allow you to change the map height and width, background color, margins or apply an interesting CSS filter to map. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Walker for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Walker plugin for Elementor
- 2 Street View Source
- 5 Walker templates included
- Responsive panoramas
- View angle customization
- Support motion tracking control for mobiles
- Fullscreen mode
- Autorotation feature
- Flexible map display settings
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.