What does it do?
Limit who, what, when, where, and how many times your form can be submitted. Create complex submission limits based on the submitting user, their role or IP, any field value submitted on the form, or the page from which the form was submitted.
- Limit Who Can Submit Your Forms
Limit by user, role, and IP.
- Limit What Can Be Submitted
Allow the same combination of name and address to be submitted only once – or – any number of times – or – any other combination of fields.
- Limit Where Your Forms Can Be Submitted
Use the same form on multiple pages and limit the number of submissions per page.
- Limit When Your Forms Can Be Submitted
1 per minute? 5 per day? 10 submissions ever? It’s all easily configurable with comprehensive time periods!
- Combine Multiple Limitations for Granular Control
Create complex submission limits that mix and match any of the limitation rules.
- Custom Limitation Message
When the limit is reached, display a custom, merge-tag-supported limitation message.
- Limit Reached Notifications
Notify the admin and/or submitting user when the limit has been reached using flexible Gravity Forms notifications.
- Handy Shortcode to Display Submission and Limitation Counts
Display the current number of submissions, the remaining count, and the total limit.
- Powerful Developer Options
Global feeds, collective multi-form limits, and well-documented hooks to extend this feature-rich plugin even further.
- Automatic Updates
Get updates and the latest features right in your dashboard.
- Awesome Support
We’re here to help! And we mean it.