What does it do?
GP Media Library enhances Gravity Forms with the ability to automatically import uploaded files (images, documents, etc.) to the WordPress Media Library when the form is submitted.
- Automatically Upload Files to Media Library
A simple, one-click option on your Gravity Forms File Upload fields and any file uploaded from that field will be imported into the WordPress Media Library.
- Single and Multi-file Uploads Supported
Need to upload multiple files at one time? No problem!
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Support
Automatically integrates with any ACF-powered Image or File custom field.
- Display Image Thumbnails
Use auto-generated image merge tags to pull the exact size of the image you’d like to display.
- Integrates with GravityView
Faster loading times with automatically resized images. Views display a medium-sized thumbnail instead of the huge original image.
- Seamless, Easy-to-use UI
Integrates directly with Gravity Forms field settings. Activate this feature with a single click.
- Automatic Updates
Get updates and latest features right in your dashboard.
- Awesome Support
We’re here to help! And we mean it.
How do I enable this functionality?
We’ll assume you’re running Gravity Forms 1.9 or greater.
- Install and activate Gravity Perks.
- Install and activate GP Media Library.
- Visit the form where you would like to activate this functionality.
- Open any File Upload field and select the “Perks” tab then select the “Upload to Media Library” option.
- That’s it! Now all files and images will be uploaded to your Media Library from your form when it is submitted.