Groovy Mega Menu – Responsive Mega Menu Plugin for WordPress v2.2.2 free download
- Mega menu
- Vertical navigation
- Horizontal navigation
- Off canvas, Slide, Push
- One page
- Fixed header
- Ajax Cart
- WooCommerce mega menu
- Fullwidth mega menu
- Mobile ready
- Badges Icon, Free, New, Trendy
- Top bar
- Ajax Woo cart
- Ajax Search Ready
Roadmap, Now in progress
Improving the auto integration, it will work better and with more themes on the fly. Integration into the “Theme Locations” License center The ability to add any custom markup through Actions (HTML, Widgets etc) Groovy Menu 2.0. pure JS without jQuery DIVI compatibility Groovy module for DIVI Theme Builder Compatibility with Fusion Builder (Avada theme) Groovy as Element for Elementor New style for opening of vertical menu(Expanding sidebar menu type)
- Scroll for submenus and menu blocks
- Extended features for Sidebar menu (close button “X”, paddings, and settings for positioning elements
- Add “Expanding Sidebar” menu type for the mobile menu.
- Fullscreen menu
- Add more possibilities for customizing the mobile menu.
- Extended features to assign presets for post types in DIVI Builder
- Verticaly opened mega menu blocks
- Possility to add Groovy Menu as Shortcode
- Adding the opportunity to add a few different menus and using
Q: How to register the plugin? (regular license)
A: Please follow steps from this article
Q: How to integrate?
A: It can be integrated both manually and automatically. The automatic integration option is the easiest and in most cases the working way to implement Groovy Menu on your website. The principle of auto integration is that the Groovy Menu plugin will be displayed immediately after the opening HTML tag “body” read more
Q: How to upload logo?
A: Please read this article
Q: What to do if automatic/manual integration not working properly?
Q: Can I insert Groovy Menu as a widget?
A: It has a widget as element for Elementor and widget as module for DIVI theme builder.
Q: Can I use it on a non-WordPress site?
A: No, Goovy Menu is exclusively for WordPress currently.
Q: How to implement anchor links navigation with scroll for one page site?
A: Please read this article
Q: Which Page Builders are compatible with Groovy menu blocks?
A: Groovy menu blocks compatible with the following builders:
- Elementor Page Builder
- WPBakery Page Builder (ex Visual Composer)
- DIVI Builder
- Fusion Builder (Avada Theme Builder)
- Oxygen Builder
- Brizy Builder
- UX Builder – from Flatsome theme
- Beaver Builder
- SiteOrigin Page Builder
Q: Is there an extended license for theme developers?
A: Yes, you need to purchase an extended licese for that.
Q: How to create a mega menu with Elementor?
A: Please watch this videoThe content, placed on our site in the Mega menu is for demonstration purposes only and not bundled with the plugin.
- fulhamtimber.co.uk – dropdown menu below the header
- geekworkshop.ca – WooCommerce menu
- bluebrewing.co.uk – Sidebar menu
- seapoint.digital – left icons menu
- outloudaudio.com – standard menu
- lifeunexplored.com – centered menu
- la-mano.be – left sidebar one page menu
- havaianas.online – store menu
- resiatravelgroup.se – standart left menu
- sales.rocks – as second wordpress nav menu, sidebar with icons menu
- italed.com – simple anchor navigation, one page menu
You can send links to your sites where Groovy Mega Menu plugin is used. And you would like to show the result which are you proud of.
Help shape Groovy Menu’s future. Groovy was built for you. Every single customer suggestion/request will be considered and many will be implemented. Groovy Menu is going to keep adding new amazing goodies and your suggestions will shape the direction. So make sure to join the GM mastermind community group and get involved. Groovy is here for the long term. Send your astonishing ideas for the next release!