Hide My WP – Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress! v6.1 free download
I really think you are onto something highly unique with this plugin. For a few years now, I?ve been wishing someone could develop something that can help protect files, folder names, etc and you have clearly worked very hard to do just that. Keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing what else you come up with! * 5 Stars! *
As a veteran of a thousand psychic wars? this is fabulous and is most useful! Good on Ya! for making this one! I wish you many sales as they are well deserved. For privacy? what man can pay a price as that? Privacy is key If one wants to take it? Molon Labe.
Keep up the work as we are in need of your talent. Thank you
YES!! I saw this earlier today but just couldn?t resist to put off buying it. And I must say this plugin works just as described.
I love it! And I gave the official 3rd rating so now you have 5 STARS… Thanks.
Change WordPress permalinks
The magic starts now… But before it, stick in your mind we don’t change any file or folder and everything is in its default location! we just control access to it and this guarantees maximum compatibility for the plugin.
- Try this: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/wp-login.php
- Not found!? OK. Try this one: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234
Hide or change wp-admin and all of its files (for untrusted users)
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/wp-admin/ – Not found!
- or Change it to wpwave.com/my-admin/
Change WordPress theme directory, remove theme Info from stylesheet, replace default WP classes and finally minify it!
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/template/main.css (Instead: …/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/style.css)
Change plugins directory and hash plugins name
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/modules/95578af5/shortcodes.css (Instead: …/wp-content/plugins/zilla-shortcodes/shortcodes.css)
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/modules/95578af5/shortcodes.php – Not found! (Deny access)
Change upload URL, wp-includes folder, AJAX URL, etc.
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/file/test-image-landscape.jpg (Instead: …/wp-content/uploads/test-image-landscape.jpg)
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/lib/js/jquery/jquery.js (Instead: …/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js)
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/ajax.php – Output 0 (Instead: …/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php)
Change WordPress queries URL:
- New URLs:
- Old, not working URLs:
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/?p=1 – Nothing happen!
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/?author=1 – Nothing happen!
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/?s=hide – Nothing happen!
Change author permalink (or disable it!)
- New: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/admin or wpwave.com/profile/admin (Optional)
- Old: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/author/admin – Not found!
Change or disable feeds
- New: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/index.xml
- New: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/cat/aciform/index.xml
- Old: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/feed/ – Not found!
- Old: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/cat/uncategorized/feed/ – Not found!
Hide all other WordPress files!
Disable WordPress archives, categories, tags, pages, posts, etc
Continue reading there’s still more!
- Easily replace any words in your html output file!
- Notify you when someone is mousing about your WordPress site (included with visitor details like IP, user agent, referrer and even username!)
- Compress html output and remove comments in source code
- Remove WordPress meta Info from header and feeds
- Change default WordPress email sender
- Custom 404 page!
- Remove unnecessary menu classes
- Clean up body classes
- Protection from XSS, SQL Injection, Command Injection using builtin IDS protection
6.1 – 08/01/2020
- Feature: IDS - Delete All Log for IP Address - Feature: Support for PHP 7.2 and 7.3 - Bug: Cron job stuck - Bug: Deprecated: Function create_function() - Bug: hide_my_wp plugin name still visible in URL - Bug: PHP notice undefined variable rules - Bug: Incompatibility with Elementor v2.6 - Bug: Dashboard fixes are shown with a blank line in b/w - Bug: PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - Bug: Purchase code doesn't work for first time installation via Wizard - Bug: Wrong link to plugin settings - Bug: REST API rename issue - Bug: whatcms.org detecting WordPress - Bug: Trust Network Bugs
6.0 – 11/06/2019
- UI Overhaul - New dashboard and completely new menus. - True trust network - intelligent scoring of bad ip addresses and blacklisting - Auto detect common issues (e.g .htaccess is not writable) - Wizard based installation - Separate intrusion detection and trust network pages - Better hiding features for online detectors - Extended testing with popular plugins and themes - Changed preset settings & removed confusing settings - Bug fix: XML RPC Disabling - Bug fix: Retain settings on deactivation (checkbox to override this behaviour) - Bug fix: Disabling Rest API breaks WP
5.6.2 – 06/07/2019
- Fixed: Issue with Country Blocking - Added: Advance method to block theme detectors
5.6.1 – 02/25/2019
- Added: Block access to wp-register.php - Fixed:: Replace _wpnonce in URLs with _nonce (support for Buddypress) - Fixed: /wp-admin rename to /panel bug - Fixed:: UTF-8 Error - https://codecanyon.net/comments/20516486.
5.6 – 01/12/2019
- Added: Support for Rest API in WP 5.0 - Added: Customize IDS Email Address - Fixed: Removed deprecated functions (create_function()).
5.5.7 – 09/13/2018
- Added: Improvements for detection for Yoast and WooCommerce - Added: Hides Rest API on enabling Auto Configuration, improves detection - Fixed: Minor Bugs
5.5.6 – 02/26/2018
- Added: Support to hide WP Rocket plugin - Added: Instant reset link to deactivate HMWP in case of lockouts
5.5.5 – 10/27/2017
- Fixed: WordPress Social Login Path Issue - Improved: WooCommerce Wapanalyzer Support - Fixed: Browser cache setting can be configured - Added: Support for our new plugin - Scan My WP (WordPress Security Scanner)
5.5.4 – 09/11/2017
- Fixed: wp-login.php not being hidden
5.5.3 – 08/31/2017
- New (and Most Wanted): Change wp-login to something else (like login or login.php). - Improvement: Hiding Gravity Forms from wapplyzer (using auto config system). - Fixed: Important bug in blocking IPs of several different countries. - Minor changes in code and file structure.
5.5.2 – 04/07/2017 (May require manual update due to auto update conflict)
- New: Counter for Trust Network to show number of blocked dangerous requests - Fixed: Auto Update conflict bug with other plugin - Improved: Update libraries to improve PHP 7 compatibility
5.5.1 – 12/19/2016
- Fixed: A small typo avoid hide wp-admin to work correctly
5.5 – 12/16/2016
- NEW: Auto Plugin Configuration! It hides (common) parts of WooCommerce and JetPack (Experimental) - NEW: Change URL or completely disable REST API i.e. wp-json (Probably one of the only plugin works in WP 4.7) - NEW: Internal JS and CSS fields: A smart technique to hide internal code from source code - NEW: Hide OEmbed assets - NEW: Security check for security keys - IMPROVEMENT: Better performance for automatic assets - IMPROVEMENT: Support for new Minify module of W3 Total Cache - IMPROVEMENT: Guide for Nginx configuration - IMPROVEMENT: PHP 7.1 and 7.0 compatibility - IMPROVEMENT: WP 4.7 compatibility - FIX: Several bugs when permalink is off - FIX: Full Hide mode working correctly with Nginx - FIX: Problem in saving HTML fields (IDS Firewall) - FIX: A small syntax error in configuration files - FIX: A bug in Antispam system - FIX: Annoying message for purchase code