WooCommerce is the most popular shopping cart software for WordPress. Most WordPress themes are compatible with WooCommerce. This add-on allows you to sell your LearnDash created courses with the WooCommerce shopping cart.
Easily map courses: When creating a product in WooCommerce, simply select the courses you want to associate to the product.
Associate one, or multiple courses: Supports one or multiple courses being mapped to a product which allows you to create course bundles.
Works with any payment gateway: Choose any payment gateway offered by WooCommerce and your customers will be enrolled into the course after successful payment.
Works with WooCommerce Subscriptions: Charge customers a recurring fee for course access.
Automatic course access removal: Removes users from courses when refunded or canceling a subscription.ChangelogJune 25, 2020 – V1.8.0
- Added group access update functions
- Added group selector field in WooCommerce edit product page
- Added filter hook to reset subscription course access from
- Added filter hook to configure silent course enrollment queue processing count
- Fixed add array typed variable to prevent PHP warning error
- Fixed param check logic to prevent fatal error
April 15, 2020 – V1.7.0
- Added subscription parameter to remove course on billing cycle completion filter hook
- Added filter hook to customize retroactive tool per batch value so users can change it depending on their server specifications
- Added process enrollment queue 1 at a time to prevent timemout error
- Added WC requires and tested headers
- Added silent course enrollment feature to prevent long loading time in products with many associated courses
- Added reduce minimum products count for background course enrollment because it caused timeout error
- Updated plugin name and description to match with other addons
- Updated change assoicated course field label
- Fixed fatal error WC_Order_Refund object not having get_customer_id() method use get_user_id() instead
- Fixed CSS issue where select2 dropdown is missing
- Fixed learndash WooCommerce cron hook not registered