What are Custom Post Types?
Custom post types are nothing more than a basic post but have different sets of parameters defined inside your code. Probably, you have been able to see Products, Testimonials, Features, Projects, or similar items in your WordPress Sites and thought that it would be cool if you could manage these from your MainWP Dashboard.
Why do you Need This Extension?
With the MainWP Custom Post Types Extension, you will be able to manage almost any custom post type on your child sites, including WooCommerce Products. With this extension, you can easily:
- Publish new custom post type to your Child Sites
- Unpublish custom post types on your Child Sites
- Edit custom post types on your Child Sites
- Delete custom post types on your child Sites
See it in Action!
Movies CPT Example
WooCommerce Products and Coupons Example
- Version (Changelog)4.0.1
- Additional InformationTo be able to post custom post type (CTP) on your child sites, you need to have the matching CPT registered on your dashboard site. To register a CPT on your dashboard site, you can use a 3rd party plugin or custom code snippet (Function Reference / register custom post type)
You can use this Extension on unlimited MainWP Dashboards that you own.Documentation
Share on facebookShare on googleShare on twitterShare on linkedin