Add a responsive side panel with your preferred widgets inside.
- Add your widgets into the Side Panel sidebar
- Choose your icon for the opening button
- Add text for the opening button
- Add a custom width for the panel
- Display the panel to the left or right
- Displace or not the panel
- Add an overlay when the panel is opened
- Show/Hide the close button of the panel
- Change the close button text
- Add your own color
- – Added: Codes for Freemius switch.
- – Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
- – Fixed: Custom breakpoint issue.
- – Added: Filter to enbale/disable the side panel via a child theme.
- – Fixed: Issue if you use a custom link or button to open the side panel.
- – Fixed: Custom template issue if it is not created with a page builder.
Version 1.0.9Version 1.0.8
- – Added: New field in the OceanWP Settings metabox to disable the side panel per page/post.
- – Fixed: Border radius issue on the opening button on the left side.
- – Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- – Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
- – Added: New options to color for the opening button.
- – Added: New option to allow you to add the text before/after the opening icon.
- – Tweak: Elementor instance.
- – Added: New Template field, now you can select a template created in Theme Panel > My Library to replace the panel content.
- – Added: New breakpoints field, now you can hide the side panel at the media query you want.
- – Added: New field to choose to place the opening button in the menu or beside the panel.
- – Added: Custom opening buttons with effects.
- – Added: Shortcode to display the opening button where you want, see the different parameters: oceanwp.org//docs.oceanwp.org/article/462-ospbtn-shortcode
- – Fixed: Issue with the opening icon on mobile.