Easily and securely accept credit cards with Bambora
The WooCommerce Bambora (formerly Beanstream) extension provides a completely integrated checkout experience between WooCommerce and Bambora. Payments take place directly on your website so you have maximum control over what the checkout looks like, and customers never have to leave your site to make a payment.
Even better, using Bambora’s Custom Checkout implementation, your seamless checkout also meets PCI compliance at SAQ-A levels, giving you a checkout that’s beautiful, seamless, and secure.
Let your customers save their credit cards and bank accounts to their WooCommerce account for fast and easy checkout. Includes full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions!
Why WooCommerce Bambora?
WooCommerce Bambora has added tons of useful new features in version 2.0:
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within WooCommerce NEW
- Capture prior authorized transactions right from the WooCommerce edit order screen, including partial captures NEW
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them NEW
- Automatically capture transactions when order status changes to a paid status NEW
- Full Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions NEW
- Full support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders NEW
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout NEW
- Supports Bambora Custom Checkout for improved security, meeting PCI SAQ A compliance standards NEW
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Adds a mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Customers can add saved payment methods to their accounts without going through checkout NEW
- Customers can add a nickname for a saved payment method to make checkout even smoother NEW
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic errors
- Customers never leave your site during checkout
- Accept Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s, JCB
Simple, Integrated Checkout
Using the Bambora extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a slick checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.