Easily Accept Credit Cards with First Data
Let your customers easily and seamlessly check out on your site with First Data. Capture more sales and reduce cart abandonment by taking advantage of First Data TransArmor credit card tokenization, allowing customers to securely and safely save their cards for future checkout. Benefit from tons of great features like enhanced checkout forms, Subscriptions support, capturing charges, and more!
You can now opt to show detailed decline messages to your customers, no more “an error occurred” error messages!
This First Data plugin supports two gateway modes:
- Payeezy Gateway: Payeezy Gateway (formerly GGe4, will soon be known as Clover Gateway), lets you accept credit card payments via First Data directly on your site, and supports TransArmor tokenization.
- Payment.js (API): Payeezy Gateway merchants can upgrade to Payeezy (ask your First Data rep!) to take advantage of the Payment.js library while maintaining the features they love. Payment.js supports all features of Payeezy Gateway, but it also tokenizes card information client-side before sending it away from your site for increased security and reduced PCI compliance burden.
- Accept all Major Credit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Uses an enhanced payment form with retina icons that automatically detects and formats card type
- Adds a mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code NEW
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout*
- Process automatic refunds from within WooCommerce*
- Capture charges for pre-authorized transactions directly from within WooCommerce NEW*
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them NEW
- Void pre-authorized transactions to cancel orders from within WooCommerce*
- Full Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions*
- Full Support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders*
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout to help customers complete transactions NEW*
- Supports TeleCheck for eCheck processing NEW*
- Legacy Global Gateway support
- Supports Payeezy API / Payment.js for improved security and PCI compliance
- Support for Soft Descriptors (multiple sites on one merchant account)*
*Not supported by Global Gateway
Seamless, Simple Checkout
Using the First Data extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a slick checkout process for the user with maximum customizability.