WP Full Stripe – Subscription and payment plugin for WordPress v5.0.3 free download
About WP Full Stripe
Full Stripe is a WordPress plugin designed to make it easy for you to accept payments and create subscriptions from your WordPress site. Powered by Stripe, you can embed payment forms into any post or page and take payments directly from your website without making your customers leave for a 3rd party website.
WP Full Stripe has been fully tested and working on WordPress version 4.0.0+, up to version 5.4.0. The plugin will be updated in the future if WordPress updates any functionality it relies upon. Full Stripe will also work with any theme and you can easily style the forms if you require.
The plugin supports Stripe in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States, plus invite-only preview versions in Brazil and Bulgaria.
For update-to-date information on supported countries, please visit https://stripe.com/global
Would you like to create a membership website using WP Full Stripe? Protect your website content only allowing paying subscribers with our latest add-on WP Full Stripe Members. This is a fully featured membership site plugin that seamlessly integrates with WP Full Stripe.
Full support is available at: https://paymentsplugin.com/support
CHANGELOG FOR WP FULL STRIPE
Apr 23, 2020 (v5.4.0)
- Billing cycle anchor day can be specified for monthly subscriptions.
- Subscribers can download invoices from the “Manage subscriptions” page.
- Administrators can turn off downloading invoices by subscribers.
- Administrators can turn off cancelling subscriptions by subscribers.
- Subscription plans now support day intervals.
- Full Stripe app icon displayed on the WP admin dashboard.
- Improved the scheduler that stops subscriptions with cancellation counts (payment in installment plans).
- The “Payment details” popover doesn’t display decimal places for amounts in zero-decimal currencies (like JPY).
- The “Payment details” popover doesn’t display a quantity label when purchased quantity is one.
- Renamed the “Settings / Users” page to “Settings / Security”.
Mar 17, 2020 (v5.3.0)
- WP Full Stripe can run concurrently with other Stripe plugins.
(Moved the Stripe PHP client library to a custom namespace)
- Fixed conflict of the “Payment details” popover with some WordPress themes.
Feb 26, 2020 (v5.2.0)
- Customers can purchase subscriptions in bulk.
- Subscribers can change subscription quantity on the “Manage subscriptions” page.
- Subscription plans can be selected by passing an URL parameter to subscription pages.
- Custom amount can be set on one-time payment forms by passing an URL parameter to payment pages.
- Custom placeholder tokens can be added programmatically to email templates.
- Metadata can be added programmatically to transactions (think affiliate id).
- Updated Stripe PHP client to v7.24.0 .
- Updated Freemius SDK to v2.3.2 .
- Fixed webhook event processing on checkout forms.
Dec 9, 2019 (v5.1.0)
- Inline forms can collect shipping address.
- Checkout forms can be protected by Google reCaptcha.
- The plan selector is hidden automatically when only one plan is added to the form.
- The “Update card” function of “Manage subscriptions” has become SCA-compliant.
- Fixed the auto-update feature because it didn’t work for some Envato customers.
- Fixed the “Card update” function on the “Manage subscriptions” page, it didn’t update the payment method for some subscribers.
- Fixed a checkout form related periodic task which caused a lot of API errors.
Oct 28, 2019 (v5.0.3)
- Bugfix: Checkout subscription forms fail when simple button layout is active.
- Bugfix: Checkout subscription forms crash when simple button layout is active and there is no valid plan selected.
- Bugfix: One-time payments fail when the form has an empty description.
- Bugfix: Leaves subscription status as ‘Incomplete’ when subscribing to a plan with a trial period.
- Bugfix: The plugin wouldn’t let customers pay on inline forms with reCaptcha turned on and 3DS cards.
- Bugfix: Subscription forms with no valid plan don’t return a user friendly error message.
- Bugfix: Subscription forms don’t validate the email address in certain cases.
- Bugfix: The “Manage subscriptions” page doesn’t display the subscriber’s active subscriptions.
- Bugfix: The plugin logs errors into the web server log about checkout sessions it cannot verify.
Sep 19, 2019 (v5.0.2)
- Fixed issue related to billing address handling on checkout subscription forms.
- Fixed issue of subscription plans with trial period not working on inline subscription forms.
- Fixed issue of database patches not applied correctly on MySql 5.5 database servers.
- Fixed issue of delete local action not working properly for saved cards.
Sep 13, 2019 (v5.0.1)
- Fixed issue of checkout forms not redirecting back to the starting page after payment.
- Fixed issue of checkout one-time payment forms displaying an error message when submitting custom donation amounts.
- Now the plugin sets the billing address of customers on checkout subscription forms (because Stripe doesn’t).
Sep 12, 2019 (v5.0.0)
- The plugin is now SCA-compliant, please read our blog post: https://paymentsplugin.com/blog/wp-full-stripe-sca-ready .
- The “Manage subscriptions” feature now works without subscription data in the WordPress database (no need to import subscriptions).
Aug 12, 2019 (v4.2.0)
- Added TRANSACTION_ID placeholder to emails and thank you pages of all form types.
- Implemented WordPress authentication option for the “Manage subscriptions” feature.
- Now firing WordPress actions before and after cancelling subscriptions.
- Now showing the CSS selector on the “Appearance” tab of all form types for easier CSS customizations.
- Made the plugin demo mode more strict.
Jun 29, 2019 (v4.1.2)
- Bugfix: Updated the Freemius SDK to v2.3.0 to avoid a fatal error when installing the plugin on WordPress v5.2.x.
Jun 25, 2019 (v4.1.1)
- Refined form CSS based on feedback from our customers.
Jun 13, 2019 (v4.1.0)
- Modified plugin to be compatible with several licensing engines (EDD, Freemius).