A powerful and easy strategy to let your registered users always remember about you
Sending ad hoc coupons you can loyalize your customers and encourage them to purchase: an easy yet efficient marketing strategy to increase the conversions of your e-commerce site.
The plugin works only with registered users.
- Requires: WordPress 4.5 or higher and WooCommerce 4.0.x or higher
- Compatible up to: WordPress 5.4.x and WooCommerce 4.3.x
- Minimum PHP version: 5.6
- Version: 1.4.5
- Released: 2020-07-09
- Supported multilanguage plugins: WPML, Weglot, Loco Translate
- Translation ready: YES
- Languages 100% guaranteed by YITH: Dutch (100%), English( 100%), Italian (100%), Spanish (100%)
- Languages provided by users: French (86%), Norwegian (71%)
- Support to: All YITH themes. All YITH plugins.
- Supported third party themes: Avada, Divi, Flatsome, Neighborhood, Storefront, X
- GDPR Compliant: UNNECESSARY
WITH YITH COUPON EMAIL SYSTEM YOU CAN:
CODDLE YOUR CUSTOMERS
Send them a coupon to thank them for their registration, or on their birthday: there is more than one good reason to loyalize them and encourage them to purchase!
REWARD YOUR USERS
Gift a coupon to users that have met certain requisites (e.g. number of purchases), and encourage them to buy again if a given number of days have passed since their last purchase!
USE 4 DIFFERENT TEMPLATES
Customize the email with the coupon according to your needs!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MANDRILL POTENTIALITIES
Send coupons with this powerful tool for email management.
Take advantage of the wpml compatibility
You can easily translate the plugin with the powerful tool offered by WPML
- Send coupons to your users after their first purchase
- Customize the email to send coupons
- 4 different templates for the emails
- Send coupons to new registered users
- Send coupons to users that have spent a specific amount
- Send coupons to users that have made a given number of orders
- Send coupons to users that have purchased specific products of the store
- Send coupons for the birthday of your users
- Send coupons after a certain number of days have passed since the last purchase
- Send email via Mandrill
- Option to allow users to accept or reject coupons on the Checkout page”New