Calendarize it! for WordPress v22.214.171.124384 free download
Version 126.96.36.199384 – July 1, 2020
- Bug Fixed: Events missing when using local timezone (local_tz attribute), if the timezone difference passes a certain threshold, events are being left out when they occur close to the viewport date limits.
Version 188.8.131.52343 – June 24, 2020
- Compatibility Fix: Some users use a third-party plugin to force upgrading jQuery UI and jQuery in WordPress. This compatibility fix will ensure Calendarize it! will continue to work (Calendarize it! normally uses the jQuery UI and jQuery bundled with WordPress)
Version 184.108.40.206059 – April 28, 2020
- Compatibility Fix: Added an option to encode brackets in the Calendar Ajax URL. Some specific postings are not allowing brackets in the URL returning a 404 causing the Calendar to render without events
- Update: Added German .po and .mo file (Translation)
- New Feature: Added support for eventAttendanceMode (schema.org/Google Structured Data Testing Tool)
- New Feature: Added support for eventStatus (schema.org/Google Structured Data Testing Tool)
- Bug Fixed<: Broken translation of Option Panel controls
Version 220.127.116.11517 – March 4, 2020
- Bug Fixed: When adding new events the dialog tabs were not localized properly
Version: 18.104.22.168380 – February 14, 2020
- Compatibility Fix: Added a troubleshooting option to fix issue caused by an unknown third party which is modifying the behavior of date_i18n making the single event page show an incorrect date when using the event_rdate argument (recurring events)
- Update: New updated .pot file for translatio
Version 22.214.171.124044 – February 14, 2020
- Bug Fixed: On some sites using WPML the Calendar does not load events in the different translated languages
- Bug Fixed: rhc_content crashes in the wp-admin, replaced do_shortcode with the_content filter.
Version 126.96.36.199702 – November 13, 2019
- Compatibility Fix: Calendarize it! Gutenberg block compatibility with WordPress 5.3.
Version 188.8.131.52477 – October 29, 2019
- Bug Fixed: Events with very long duration will appear duplicated in Event Grid View
- Bug Fixed: When WordPress timezone is UTC, Event Details Page update property has the incorrect UTC date.
- Bug Fixed: Administrator and Editor default roles should be able to see private events in Calendar
- Compatibility Fix: Third Party plugins are breaking the jQuery.data function, preventing options from being loaded
- Improvement: CSS styling of pre-loader
- Improvement: Add rhc_content (use argument post_id) to load the event content. It actually loads any post type content (requested by customer)
Version 184.108.40.206833 – July 25, 2019
- Bug Fixed: Rest API PHP error started showing after updating to WordPress 5.2 when inserting the Calendarize it! Block in Gutenberg.
- Bug Fixed: Events with a long duration will appear duplicated in Event Grid View (add-on).
- Bug Fixed: When WordPress timezone is UTC, event details page update property has the incorrect UTC date.
- Update: CSS update for x icon when excluding recurring and arbitrary repeat event dates
- Update: Allow Events to be added in a menu (show custom post type in Appearance > Menus)
Version 220.127.116.11369 – May 11, 2019
Version 18.104.22.168350 – May 10, 2019
- New Feature: Added feature in Options > Troubleshooting to include Event Featured Image in the ical feed. * Bug Fixed: One some hosting providers the ical ics has stopped working
- Bug Fixed: In the debug page we have added information verifying the year 2038 problem (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem)
- Bug Fixed: After linking custom post types to Calendarize it! the custom post types are not showing in the Calendarize it! Block (Gutenberg)
- Bug Fixed: In certain conditions, a calendar template is specified and cannot be modified anywhere. Added a Calendar (Taxonomy) template setting under Options > Template Settings, so that a page can be set as template for the default Calendar Taxonomy.
- Update: Updated the RightHere API to https
- Update: Remove notice about downloading Contextual Help for Calendarize it!
- Update: Added the Help tab to Calendarize it! Options
Version 22.214.171.124158 – April 29, 2019
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in the Calendarize it! Options Panel (save_option not defined)
Version 126.96.36.199965 – April 23, 2019
- Bug Fixed: We introduced a new feature for Arbitrary Repeat events back on December 12, 2018, which supported setting both the Start Time and End Time. This feature was suddenly broken in all views.
Version 188.8.131.52887 – April 22, 2019
- Bug Fixed: In Event List View, the Options to load the Dynamic Event Details Box stopped working and only the default Event Details Box is loaded.
Version 184.108.40.206927 – March 29, 2019
- Bug Fixed: DSTAMP is not set when post date is not set (related to issue with ical feed when adding it to Google Calendar)
- Bug Fixed: Importing ical feed URL to Google Calendar is not working properly when folding the rdate field when it is large enough to produce line folding (second line starts with an empty space and this breaks the feed in Google Calendar)
- Bug Fixed: Event Image is not showing up in the Google Structured Data testing tool even though it is set on the event in Calendarize it!
Version 220.127.116.11484 – March 18, 2019
- Bug Fixed: When using Quick Edit and updating settings empty values for the Event Date/Time was being stored resulting in the event disappearing from the Calendar
- Bug Fixed: When creating an event on a day with daylight savings, and when the computer is set to a timezone with daylight changes the event is pushed one day forward
Version 18.104.22.168991 – January 21, 2019
- Compatibility Fix: Add events dialog was not showing in Internet Explorer 11 (ES5 converted to older version)
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in Gutenberg
Version 22.214.171.124692 – December 18, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: When using WPBakery Page Builder, feature disable Gutenberg, and WordPress SEO (Yoast) together with Calendarize it! the dialog for adding Event Date and Time is not showing.
- Bug Fix: The new feature allowing for individual date/time settings for Arbitrary Repeat events break the rdate events with old format on some website causing Arbitrary Repeat events not to show (unless manually updating the missing end date for the Arbitrary Event)
- New Feature: Added support for disabling the Block Editor (Gutenberg) in the Troubleshooting tab. This is useful for troubleshooting when a third-party plugin is breaking Calendarize it!
Version 126.96.36.199623 – December 12, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: Venue, Organizer and Calendar taxonomy and custom taxonomy meta boxes are not showing in WordPress 5.0 when using the new Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- Compatibility Fix: Event Images are not saved in WordPress 5.0 when using the new Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- Compatibility Fix: Event Metadata is not saved properly in WordPress 5.0 when using the new Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- New Feature: When creating Arbitrary Repeat events we now support setting both the Start Time and End Time, and you can change the date by click, drag, and drop or by dragging the right border of the event you can expand the duration in days (RDATE).