Gravity Forms Dropbox AddOn
The Gravity Forms Dropbox Add-On allows you to quickly integrate Gravity Forms with Dropbox, one of the industry leaders in file storage solutions in the cloud. Allow users to upload files from their Dropbox account or send files uploaded via Gravity Forms to your own Dropbox account.
- Quickly and easily send files to Dropbox when a form on your WordPress site is submitted.
Dropbox Upload Field
- The new Dropbox Field allows users to upload files to your form using their Dropbox account.
Send Files To Dropbox
- Send files uploaded via your WordPress forms to your Dropbox account by configuring a Dropbox Feed. Set where Dropbox uploads should go using either a specific location or dynamically based on the form submission.
- As with all of our Add-Ons, use Gravity Forms built in Conditional Logic to only integrate with Dropbox when you want to!
GRAVITY FORMS DROPBOX ADDON
Setting Up the Dropbox Add-On
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From this page, click the Dropbox tab.
- Click the button that says Click here to connect to Dropbox.
- You will be sent to the Dropbox site to grant authorization. If you have profiles for work and personal, you’ll need to select the one you want to use. Click Allow. After granting access, you’ll be sent back to your site, and the add-on settings should reflect as such.
Once you have authenticated with Dropbox, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the Dropbox Add-On.
Creating a Feed
Gravity Forms utilizes feeds to determine what to do with form submission data. To have uploaded files sent to Dropbox, you’ll need to create a feed. Refer to the article Creating a Feed for the Dropbox Add-On for instructions.GRAVITY FORMS DROPBOX ADDON
Once you save your settings, your configuration of the Dropbox Add-On will be complete, and your file upload fields on the form will utilize Dropbox. If you have any other forms that you want to use with Dropbox, be sure to configure them as well, since feeds are form-specific.GRAVITY FORMS DROPBOX ADDON