The Interlinks Manager plugin provides you a series of tools that helps you develop this structure, so you can increase your website visits, sell more products or convert more users.
Calculate the link juice
Create auto interlinks
With the AIL ( auto internal links ) menu you are able convert specific keywords or phrases to internal links. This feature can be especially useful in the following situations. Interlinks Manager
Autolinks with no concerns
Common concerns with links automatically generated are that you don’t want to:
- Accidentally create too many auto internal links
- Generate problems with your website SEO
- Annoy your visitors
WordPress is changing and the TinyMCE editor will soon be replaced with the new Gutenberg Editor, a page builder that uses blocks to create all types of content. Interlinks Manager
- Generate data about the internal links
- Export the internal links data in a spreadsheet software
- Generate data about the link juice
- Export the link juice data in a spreadsheet software
- Export the link juice data of a single URL in a spreadsheet software
- Enable tracking on the internal links
- Export the tracked internal links
- Create an auto internal link
- Generate internal links suggestions
- Get information about the optimization of a post
- Overview of the options
Get instant answers to all your questions in the Interlinks Manager FAQ Page or select between the ten most common questions from this list:
- What is the difference between Interlinks Manager and Autolinks Manager?
- How to limit the number of automatic internal links?
- Does this plugin add additional load on the server CPU?
- Are the automatic internal links hardcoded on the posts?
- How does the internal links suggestions feature work?
- How to bulk import automatic internal links?
- How to protect specific HTML tags and Gutenberg blocks?
- What are the keyword boundaries?
- Why my automatic internal links are not applied?
- How to use Interlinks Manager with custom post types?