Oceanwp Hooks Addon
Add your custom content throughout various areas of OceanWP without using child theme.
Oceanwp Hooks Addon Key Features
- Add different content for the same hook location
- Add shortcode
- Add PHP code
- Add content only for logged in/out users
- Display your code on the page/post/taxonomy you want
- Display your code on the user role you want
- – Added: Codes for Freemius switch.
- – Tweak, Sanitize changed for the hook location so you will have no problem if you add custom hooks locations.
- – Tweak: Now you can add a priority 0.
- – Fixed: PHP code was not showing if nothing was added to the default editor.
- – Fixed: Conditional Logic and User Roles not saved when a hook is created with Elementor.
Version 1.1.1Version 1.1.0
- – Added: PHP editor.
- – Added: Logged In/out conditionals added.
- – Tweak: Plugin rewrote, now to add a hook, you need to go on Theme Panel > My Library, create a new item, click the Hooks tab in OceanWP Settings and activate the item as a hook. This way, you can add more than one hook at the same place and most importantly, you can create your hook with your page builder.
- – Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
- – Added: Single product hooks.
Version 1.0.7Version 1.0.6Version 1.0.5
- – Added: Before Page Entry hook.
- – Added: After Page Entry hook.
- – Tweak: Show/Hide hooks in the admin bar removed in admin.
Click here to dowonload Oceanwp Hooks Addon