SENSEI LMS BADGEOS 1.0.4 free download
What is it you were looking for?
Examining, refining and streamlining our product offering is of paramount importance to us at WooCommerce. Retiring older products helps to ensure you receive the best possible offering across our various product ranges. Have a look at our latest themes and extensions or reach out via support.SENSEI LMS BADGEOS
SENSEI LMS BADGEOS
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sensei BadgeOS is no longer being developed or supported.
The “BadgeOS Sensei Add-on” lets learners earn achievements and badges from virtually every course, lesson and quiz activity available in the Sensei learning management system.
You set the rules or steps required, and learners automatically earn badges when conditions are met. The add-on creates a seamless bridge between Sensei and BadgeOS™, the powerful free plugin to WordPress for creating and managing achievement-driven sites, communities, and experiences.
You can download this extension here
SENSEI LMS BADGEOS
- Upload, activate and configure the free BadgeOS plugin available from WordPress.org.
- Unzip and upload the ‘badgeos-sensei’ plugin folder to your
- Activate the extension through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add Sensei activity requirements to any new or existing achievement item using the “Earn by” > “Completing Steps” option for any achievement. In the “Required Steps” manager, choose “Sensei” and configure the achievement as desired.
- Enter the Credly credentials for the badge issuer in the ‘Credly Integration’ settings of BadgeOS ‘ to enable lifelong badge management and storage for users via Credly.
For more information on installing and managing plugins see here.SENSEI LMS BADGEOS
You can set up Badges and Achievements that can be awarded for any of the following Sensei activities:
- a specific Course
- any Course
- a course from a specific category
- a course from any category
- Pass a specific Quiz
- Pass any Quiz
- Achieve a minimum score on a specific Quiz
- Achieve a minimum score on any Quiz
- Complete a specific Course
- Complete any Course
- Complete a course from a specific Course category
- Complete a course from any Course category
- Complete a specific Lesson
- Complete any Lesson
Once you have one or more Sensei activities created (such as a Course, Lesson or Quiz), visit the BadgeOS menu to create or edit Badges and/or other Achievements that can be earned by completing Sensei milestones.SENSEI LMS BADGEOS
You can create entirely new Achievement Types that relate to your Sensei learning activities, or simply use the default “Badges” option available in BadgeOS. Let’s assume you are creating a Badge.SENSEI LMS BADGEOS
- Visit the “Badges” option in the BadgeOS menu.
- Click “Add New” at the top of the page to add a new badge.
- Use the title field for a Badge name, and the main body area for a badge description. Excerpts are suggested, too.
- Under the “Achievement Data” section, be sure you set the “Earned By” menu set to “Completing Steps“.SENSEI LMS BADGEOS