WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates WordPress Plugin
All about WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates WordPress Plugin
The sync occurs automatically, every 15 minutes, and the recurrence is every 24 hours.
The Cronjobs runs every minute and it’s able to sync max 99 products.
What’s NEW in this major release?
Well, as you know, if you wish to become a new amazon affiliate it’s very hard to get your hands on a pair of PA API keys.
This is why we improved the Direct Import Chrome Extension + Added a NEW Module in WZone.
It’s called Import Products and it can be found under NO PA API Keys menu.
Simply put, this NEW module allows you to search by keyword and import any product from Amazon!
You can also browse through departments, and sort by featured, new items, sort by price and so on.
You will also see a Quick Menu on the bottom right of the page that allows you to make some simple operations like select all products on page, delete them from import queue and scroll to top / bottom.
After you select at least one product to import, you will see some new options below:
You can setup to import the product as simple or variable, select the number of images, to import attributes and so on.
What’s interesting here? You can setup the number of threads to simultaneously run at the same time (like import 5 products in the same time) which means faster import!
You don’t need to worry anymore about keeping a minimum of 3 sales on your affiliate account in order to have access to the PA API!
With this new features you only need to focus on importing products and earn commissions as amazon affiliate!
The purpose of the Import Stats module is to see how much it takes to import a product from Amazon / eBay into your Website.
Also to see if your website is starting to slow down after importing too many products, mainly to see what’s your server limit when comes to importing products.
The ideal duration of a product import is a few hundred milliseconds. If that product has many variations (over 50) it can even take a few seconds.
WZone Addon – WooCommerce eBay Affiliates
The WZone eBay addon allows you to mass import products from eBay into WooCommerce in just minutes!
This is an Provider Addon made specially for WZone where you now have the possibility to have more than one provider from which you can import products into WooCommerce.
Now, you can not only import products from Amazon using WZone, but from eBay as well, using the newest WZone eBay Provider Addon!
WZone 10.1.2 Comes with High Resolution Images!
From this update on, when you import a product, all the product images imported will be at a high resolution!
WZone comes with a NEW Outstanding Feature, Amazon Dropshipping!
We have had many requests from our clients, and finally decided to develop a feature that does it & much more!
Simply Import Products from Amazon into your Website, enable the Dropshipping option, Automatically add a Custom Tax (fixed or variable) on each product and Start Making Money!
Dropshipping Businesses have a large number of Advantages. Normally, if you want to start a Business, it can be costly to acquire large inventory, a warehouse and let’s not speak about the shipping costs.
Dropshipping offers an inexpensive way to acquire inventory which is not possible otherwise.
What are the Biggest Benefits of WZone Dropshipping?
- You aren’t bound to a suggested retail price and can decide the retail prices on your own – automatically add a custom tax on each product (fixed or variable)
- Save time and money! You do not need to maintain a warehouse, manage stock and care about the shipping.
- Products Diversity – easily switch merchandise if your products don’t convert!
- Flexible location – You can sell products from anywhere! Since the supplier does the shipping of the products!
- Visible results – Immediate profit! This type of business does not require much investment, and it can bring you profits up to 100%!
- The Amazon Dropshipping feature is very easy to use, from technical to visual point of view. Worried about mathematical calculations? Oh no, if I put a 10% tax on a 11.23 product what’s the profit for me?!!!
- Don’t worry about this! For each product that has dropshipping tax we automatically make some calculations and display the profit on the WooCommerce Products List / Details, Order List and Order Details!
- Also, you might encounter a situation where after adding the Dropshipping tax, the prices will look funny like – 17.31$, or they display too much digits – 17.31432$.
- We added some features that help you style the prices, so they look more appealing to your customers.
- Activate Rounded Prices For Marketing – Want to display prices on your website with more style? Like 19.99$, 23.99$ ? Simply enable this option.
- Wish to display the prices more customer friendly? Make them rounded?
- 12.7$ will become 13$ if you set it on going up or 12$ if it’s going down!
- Also you don’t need to worry about keeping track of what products to order for your customers on Amazon.
- On each order you will find the products availability, on what amazon website is available and also keep track of the products ordered on amazon, by giving them statuses like – New, Processing or Completed.
- Worried about prices changing on Amazon? Don’t worry, you can still sync Products with Amazon. WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates WordPress Plugin
Dropshipping, or allowing a third party to fulfil orders is allowed by Amazon as long as you comply with their requirements.
- Be the seller of record of your products;
- Identify yourself as the seller of your products on all packing slips and other information included or provided in connection with them;
- Be responsible for accepting and processing customer returns of your products; and
- Comply with all other terms of your seller agreement and applicable Amazon policies.
Click here to download WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates WordPress Plugin