WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin
What the plugin does
Allow your customers to split an order payment, leave a deposit and pay the balance at a later time.
How you can benefit from it:
You will sell products and services for which it’s better to request a deposit such as the rent of a room for an event, a tailor-made high fashion cloth, etc.
You will loyalize your customers by allowing them to pay only a part of the product beforehand enhancing trust and reliability.
You will offer a positive service to customers who can’t pay the whole amount beforehand avoiding to lose their orders.
This plugin is used by 8.769 customers, with a rating of 4.5/5 and a 98% customer satisfaction in support!
WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin
WooCommerce Deposits is a premium WordPress and WooCommerce plugin for handling partial payments. Customers pay a fixed price or percentage up front. You can also force a deposit.WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin
Compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings And Appointments plugin by PluginHive , allowing you to collect deposits on bookings , check their following article on how to use both plugins together
Ccompatible with the WooCommerce Bookings by Woothemes plugin, allowing you to collect deposits on bookings as well as other products.
Features:WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- Checkout mode to make deposits cart based and deposit option button located in checkout
- Automatic email reminders to pay remaining amount after speific number of days
- Select deposit type: Fixed value or percentage.WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin
- Customers can pay the remaining amount later by logging in.
- Disable or enable deposits site-wide with a single click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
- Add new deposits from the order editor in the admin back-end.
- Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Multiply the deposit by persons on your bookings or collect a percentage of the total value.
- Deposit reports are available in the WooCommerce reports panel.
- Fully translatable: Compatible with WPML.
- Comes pre-translated in the following languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin
Changelog:WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin
* WooCommerce Deposits Changelog *
16/11/2020 version 2.5.40 * Added plugin update notice for an upcoming major update (V.3.0) * Declared compatibility with Woocommerce 4.7.0 23/07/2020 version 2.5.39 * Minor bug fix * Declared compatibility with Woocommerce 4.3.1 17/07/2020 version 2.5.38 * Declared compatibility with Woocommerce 4.3.0 * Minor bug fix 26/05/2020 version 2.5.36 * Minor bug fix 23/05/2020 version 2.5.35 * Minor bug fix 16/05/2020 version 2.5.34 * Minor bug fix 08/05/2020 version 2.5.33 * Minor bug fix 30/04/2020 version 2.5.32 * Tweak : Admin partial payments page "Parent Order" column display order number instead of order id. * Minor bug fix 20/04/2020 version 2.5.31 * Minor bug fix 05/04/2020 version 2.5.30 * Minor bug fix with woocommerce versions 3.6.x 26/03/2020 version 2.5.29 * Compatibility with woocommerce 4.0.1 * Minor bug fix 06/03/2020 version 2.5.28 * Compatibility class "WCDP_Partial_Payment_Invoice" can now be accessed via the plugin global $wc_deposits 05/03/2020 version 2.5.27 * Minor bug fix 02/03/2020 version 2.5.26 * Feature : based on several requests, we added a setting to control tax display in cart item details. The setting title is "Display Taxes In Cart Item Details" 27/02/2020 version 2.5.25 * Bug fix : Cart tax display was not correct in specific scenarios. 26/02/2020 version 2.5.24 * Minor bug fix 25/02/2020 version 2.5.23 * Minor bug fix 19/02/2020 version 2.5.22 * Minor bug fix 10/02/2020 version 2.5.21 * Minor code enhancements to partial payments summary templates. 28/01/2020 version 2.5.20 * Improvement : The setting ("display taxes" count taxes as part of deposits for purposes of display to the customer) only applies to product page now ( tax display included in deposit amount in cart always) * Bug fix : improved deposit calculation on product level for some different Woocommerce settings. 28/01/2020 version 2.5.19 * Bug fix : partial payment id numbers in order received pages were not shown correctly * Minor changes to deposit calculation in cart to improve 3rd party compatibility 25/01/2020 version 2.5.18 * Minor bug fix 23/01/2020 version 2.5.17 * Compatibility with woocommerce 3.9.0 * Minor bug fix 06/01/2020 version 2.5.16 * Improved compatibility with WPML * Minor bug fix