WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
This extension allows you to use NAB Transact as a credit card processor. You can process Visa and Mastercard by default, and optionally accept American Express, UnionPay (UPOP), Diners Club and JCB after activation from NAB. The gateway also supports Subscriptions, refunds, risk management, 3D Secure and pre-authorization.WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
As of version 2.0, this gateway supports both Direct Post and XML API integration methods offered by NAB Transact.WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
Using the Direct Post method, after checkout your customers will be directed to an additional page on your website (with all of your branding/header etc) which accepts their credit card details. These details are sent directly to NAB servers, bypassing your server and the need to worry about PCI-DSS compliance. If the user chooses to pay with UnionPay (UPOP), they will be redirected to an additional external page to complete payment.WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
Using the XML API method, customers enter their credit card details directly on the checkout page. This is a more streamlined checkout, however you will be responsible for being PCI-DSS compliant. This method cannot support UnionPay (UPOP) or 3D Secure.WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
- Subscriptions: The NAB Transact gateway fully supports Subscriptions functionality.
- Refunds: The NAB Transact gateway supports full and partial refunds.
- Risk management: The NAB Transact gateway supports Risk Management functionality offered by NAB Transact.WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
- Pre-authorization: The NAB Transact gateway supports pre-authorization checkouts (where the funds are not captured immediately). With this option enabled, simply change the order status to Processing or Completed to capture the payment automatically.WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
NAB TransactDesarrollado por Tyson Armstrong
This extension allows you to use NAB Transact as a credit card processor. You can process Visa and Mastercard by default, and optionally accept American Express, UnionPay (UPOP), Diners Club and JCB after activation from NAB. The gateway also supports Subscriptions, refunds, risk management, 3D Secure and pre-authorization.
|Última actualización||2020-12-09 historial de versiones|
|Categoría||On-Site, Payments, Subscriptions, WooCommerce Extensions|
- An active NAB Transact online merchant account (see above)
- A trusted SSL certificate
- AUD as your payment currency
Installing NAB Transact
- Purchase and download the plugin zip file from WooCommerce.com.
- Contact NAB Transact for your Client ID and transaction password.
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu.
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Browse” to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press “OK” and press the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
Setup and Configuration
- To configure the plugin, click on WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then the top tab “Payments”. You should see “NAB Transact” as an option in the list.
- You should see “NAB Transact” displayed across the top of the page as a link also. Click on this to configure the plugin, and you will see a list of options:
- Tick to “Enable this payment method”.
- The “Title” option allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option displayed as. You might choose for this to be something like “NAB Transact” or “Credit card”.
- Select which “Integration Method” you wish to use. You can see a brief overview of the two methods.
- [Direct Post only] The “API Version” option allows you to revert to V1 of the NAB Transact API if you have the need to do so. Otherwise, leave it on V2 to take advantage of the faster fingerprint generation and support for Risk Management and UnionPay.
- The “Enable Test mode” option allows you to test transactions with this payment gateway to ensure your details are correct. See below for testing details.
- Your “NAB Client ID” will be of the format “ABC0010″, where ABC is your unique three-letter account code.
- Your “NAB Password” will be provided by NAB Transact.
- Enter a “Reference ID prefix” if you wish to customize the reference listed in your NAB Transact transaction listing. You can further customize this by using the woocommerce_nab_dp_reference_id filter.
- Disable “Capture charge immediately” if you wish to only process pre-authorizations during checkout. If this is set, after successful checkout the order will have a status of On Hold. When you change this order to Processing or Completed the payment will be captured automatically.
- Enable “Risk Management” if NAB have enabled this feature on your account.
- [Direct Post only] Enable “3D Secure” if NAB have enabled this feature on your account and you wish to use the Verified By VISA and/or Mastercard SecureCode.
- [3D Secure only] If you’ve enrolled in 3D Secure with NAB you’ll need to enter your EB Number provided by NAB on this page.
- [Direct Post only] Enable “UnionPay Online Payments” if NAB have enabled this feature on your account and you wish to accept Chinese UnionPay cards on your website. See the note below about the UnionPay checkout process.
- If you have arranged with NAB Transact to accept American Express, Diners Club or JCB cards, tick these boxes to advise customers they can use these card types on the payment screen.
- Save changes and you’re all done!
If you’ve enabled the UnionPay Online Payments option above and are using the Direct Post mechanism, customers will be presented with the option of paying using their UnionPay card instead of a Visa/MasterCard/American Express.
UnionPay card details cannot be collected on your website, so the card details fields disappear when your customer selects this option. When the customer continues to the next page, they’ll be redirected to a checkout page hosted by NAB to collect the details before forwarding back to your website upon completion.WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
To test payments using test details, use the following credit card details:
Card number: 4444333322221111
Expiry: Any date after today
Important: Test transactions will only be successful if the total amount ends in .00 or .08 — other amounts will fail with an error of: “Unfortunately your order cannot be processed as the originating bank/merchant has declined your transaction. Please attempt your purchase again.”WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
I get an error: Invalid Fingerprint
This is usually caused by incorrect merchant ID and/or password in the plugin settings. These details should will be different from the credentials you use to log into the NAB Transact portal. NAB can provide the correct transaction merchant ID and password.WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
If you’re getting this error in Test Mode, but the same credentials work in Live Mode, your account might not support Test Mode. Contact NAB for testing credentials for your account.
I get a blank/white screen instead of the Thank You page.
This is usually because the return URL that NAB redirects to is very long (it has a lot of data in the query string). You either have a security plugin that is limiting the length of URL strings, or your web host is doing the same. Either disable that option in your plugin or speak to your host about lifting that security control.WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
Does this NAB Transact gateway support refunds?
Yes, as of version 2.0.0 this gateway supports partial and full refunds.
Does this NAB Transact gateway support subscriptions?
Yes, it does.
Does this NAB Transact gateway support preauthorizations?
Yes, it does. After successful checkout the order will have a status of On Hold. When you change this order to Processing or Completed the payment will be captured automatically. Always confirm the payment was successful in the order notes.WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post