WooCommerce USA ePay Payment Gateway
All about WooCommerce USA ePay Payment Gateway The WooCommerce USA ePay extension provides a completely integrated checkout experience between WooCommerce and USA ePay. Payments take place directly on your website so you have maximum control over what the checkout looks like, and customers never have to leave your site to make a payment.
Why WooCommerce USA ePay?
WooCommerce USA ePay has added lots of useful new features in version 2.0:
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within WooCommerce NEW
- Capture prior authorized transactions right from the WooCommerce edit order screen NEW
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them NEW
- Automatically capture transactions when order status changes to a paid status NEW
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Adds a mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic errors NEW
- Customers never leave your site during checkout
- Accept Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s, JCB
Simple, Integrated Checkout
Using the USA ePay extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a slick checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.
Click here to download WooCommerce USA ePay Payment Gateway