What the plugin doesThe easiest way to get donations and let your users decide the price of your products or services.How you can benefit from it:
- You will easily manage donations received from the users of your site;
- You will be able to set a minimum and maximum amount for your products and suggest users the best price;
- You will be able to analyze market prices and strengthen the connection with your users by letting them choose the value of contents and products you offer them.
This plugin is used by 2.338 customers, with a rating of 4.5/5 and a 97% customer satisfaction in support!Read the full description >
Single site€ 49,99 6 sites€ 149,9940% OFF TODAY – SAVE € 100,00 30 sites
€ 249,99 Temporary offer, only 1 left!
A subscription license entitles you to 1 year of updates and support. Each installation of the plugin will require a license key.ADD TO CARTBUYER PROTECTIONIf you are not satisfied with our products, you will receive a 100% refund for any reason. Read more about the refund policy >DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSIONVIEW LIVE DEMOVIEW DOCUMENTATION
Discover now how much your users would pay their favorite product
It is all about market laws and a psychology: satisfied customers need to “pay back” somehow the service or the product that made them happy.
They can do it with a donation, or maybe, paying something more for the next product they are going to purchase.
Let’s make an example: you sell an ebook that costs sixteen dollars, but you also offer your users to support your business adding more dollars, because your products have improved their life in the past.
According to the statistics, at least 10 customers on 100 will pay more than the requested price, rounding off the price of the product to twenty dollars: it isn’t bad, is it?
Sites like Priceline have created a business on this idea and take advantage of the power of the sale system based on how much users are willing to pay to accommodate their needs.
With YITH WooCommerce Name Your Price, you will offer your users the freedom to pick a price, in order to understand the true market price, or simply having a different approach to sales. The plugin offers you also to suggest an ideal price to users, and to set a minimum and maximum price for your products.
- Requires: WordPress 4.5 or higher and WooCommerce 3.3.x or higher
- Compatible up to: WordPress 5.4.x and WooCommerce 4.2.x
- Minimum PHP version: 5.6
- Version: 1.1.12
- Released: 2020-05-22
- Supported multilanguage plugins: WPML
- Translation ready: YES
- Languages 100% guaranteed by YITH: Dutch, English, Italian, Spanish
- Support to: All YITH